TWO GREAT NOVENAS TO THE SACRED HEARTS OF JESUS AND MARY
Attention: These two great Novenas are not prayers but agreeing to receive holy communion on the First Fridays and Saturdays of every Month during NINE consecutive months in atonement to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
The Most Holy Virgin favored with abundant locutions and extraordinary visions during several years, to Sister Natalia Magdolna (1901-1992), Hungarian nun, born near Pozsony (in present Slovakia), pertaining to the congregation of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd of St. Mary Magdalene of Kecskemet.
Her life was full of supernatural graces and had intense communications with God. She died in an odour of sanctity, at an advanced age.
The promises that we next, are selected from several messages that Jesus and Mary communicated to her, and that were published in the book "La Victoriosa Reina del Mundo" ("the Victorious Queen of the World") by Ediciones Xaverianas, S.A. of C.V. – Ave. Juan Palomar y Arias 694 – Prados Providencia - A.P.1/133-44100 Guadalajara, Jal. (MEXICO).
Fr. Jeno Krasznay, Spiritual Director of Sister Maria Natalia for some time, famous European theologian and Auxiliary of Bishop Isvan Hasz, declared these mystical experiences as legitimate, as well as the visions and messages, after a long period of investigation and examination.
Sister Natalia Says:
On August 15, 1942, Jesus gave me an enormous grace. During a vision he gave me a great promise for those we made a novena in honor of his Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. He said to me:
- My daughter, look at your Mother as the Queen of the World. Love and treat her with the confidence of a little child. This I want from you and from all. Then his Mother’s robe was raised a little, showing Her Immaculate Heart to me and, turning around towards the world, He said: - Here is the Immaculate Heart of my Mother wherein I have placed my graces for the world and the souls. This Heart is the source of my graces from where life and sanctification of the world flow. As the heavenly Father Me gave Me everything, in the same way I gave my victorious power over the world and over sin to the Immaculate Heart of my Mother. Through my daughter, St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, I promised the world great things, but as my kindness is infinite now I still offer more.
- If people wish to gain the benefits of my promises they must love and venerate the Immaculate Heart of my Mother. The greatest signal of this veneration is to receive holy communion, well prepared, and sorrowful, on nine consecutive months on the first Fridays and first Saturdays every month. Their intentions will console at the same time my Heart and the Immaculate Heart of my Mother.
I understood that Jesus was requesting the same for his Mother as He had asked St. Margaret Mary for himself. I asked him Jesus:
- Should we also console your Mother, since she receives so much ingratitude?
- Jesus answered:
- Beloved daughter, if somebody hurts me, this person also hurts my Mother. If somebody consoles me, it consoles my Mother, because my Mother and I are one in the love.
When The Savior said this to me, I understood many things on the unity of the Sacred Hearts.
Jesus also said to me that if somebody goes to confession regularly once a month, is not necessary to go to confession before receiving the holy communion, if one has not committed any mortal sin since the last confession. Jesus taught this prayer to me for the first Saturdays:
"Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
I offer this holy communion
through the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
to console You for all the sins
committed against You".
The 33 promises of Jesus for those who make the double novena
1. Whatever is requested through the Heart of my Mother - on condition that the request is compatible with the will of the Father I will grant during the novena.
2. They will feel in each circumstance the extraordinary assistance of my Mother, along with its blessings.
3, Peace, harmony and love will reign in their souls and the souls of the members of their families.
4. I will protect their families of mishaps, deceits and injustices.
5. The marriages will stay together and, if one or the other has left, it will return.
6. The members of their families will understand each other and will persevere in the faith.
7. The mothers, especially the expectant ones, will receive a special protection for them, as well as for their children.
8. The poor men will receive lodging and food.
9. I will lead them to love prayer and suffering. They will learn to love God and their fellow men.
10. The sinners will convert even when someone else makes this novena for them. .
11. The sinners will not return to their sinful ways. They will not only receive pardon for their sins but that, through a perfect contrition and love, will recover baptismal innocence.
12. Those that make this novena in their baptismal innocence (especially the children) will never offend my heart with serious sins.
13. The sinners that sincerely regret their sins will not only escape hell but purgatory as well.
14. The lukewarm believers will become fervent; they will persevere and reach the perfection and sanctity in a short time.
15. If the parents or other members of the family make this novena, no one of that family will be condemned to hell.
16. Many young people will receive the call to the religious life and the priesthood.
17. The non believers will become believers and those that walk aimlessly will return to the Church.
18. The priests and monks will remain faithful to their vocation. Those that were not faithful will receive the grace of a sincere contrition and the possibility of returning.
19. The parents and people in leadership positions will receive aid in their spiritual and material necessities.
20. The body will be free of temptations of the world and of the flesh.
21. The proud will become humble; the impetuous one will become loving.
22. The fervent souls will feel the sweetness of prayer and sacrifice: the restlessness or the doubt will never reach them.
23. The dying will not undergo attacks from Satan. They will go away suddenly, with an unexpected death.
24. The dying will experience a vehement desire for the eternal life; this way, they will give in to my will and they will die in the arms of my Mother.
25. They will feel the extraordinary protection of my Mother in the final judgment.
26. They will receive the grace to have compassion and love towards my suffering and the one of my Mother.
27. Those who strive for perfection will obtain like a privilege the main virtues of my Mother: humility, love and purity.
28. They will be accompanied with certain outer and inner joy with peace throughout their lives, whether they are healthy or sick.
29. The priests will receive the grace to live in the presence of my Mother without any adversity.
30. Those that progresses in their union with Me will receive the grace to feel this union. They will understand the meaning of: "they no longer will live, but I will live in them". That is to say, I will love with their hearts, I will pray with their souls, I will speak with their tongues, and I will serve with all their being. They will experiment that the good, the beautiful, the holy, the kind, the loving, the valuable, the admirable in them, it is I. I the Omnipotent, the Infinite, the only God, the only Love.
31. The souls of those that make this novena will be radiating like white lilies around the Heart of my Mother for all eternity.
32. I, the Divine Lamb of God, united with my Mother and the Holy Spirit, will rejoice forever seeing the souls that through the Immaculate Heart of my Mother, will gain the glory of eternity.
33. The souls of the priests will always advance in faith and virtue.
The great promise of Mary
"the doors of hell will be closed the first Saturday of every month. Nobody will enter hell that day. Nevertheless, the doors of the Purgatorio will be open. Thus many souls will be able to reach the sky. This one is the work of the merciful Love of my Son. This one is compensates it for those souls that venerate to my Immaculate Heart ".
When El Salvador spoke to me of the first Saturdays she was not I aware that the Virgin Santísima in Fátima had only requested the five first Saturdays, in comparison with the nine the messages that I had received. Therefore, the authorities of the Church wanted to know why El Salvador requested nine while the Virgin Maria in Fátima had requested only five.
The Divine Salvador answered: "the request of my Mother of five Saturdays is sign of its humility. Although It is glorified in the sky, lives in the spirit of humility and therefore She does not consider herself deserving to receive no devotion that is equal to Mine. My request is a signal of my love, that it cannot support the idea to receive more than She who is so united to Me in this love ".
By this I understood that the reason by which repair in the nine first Saturdays must become is because Jesus asked nine Fridays for Him saint Margarita Maria Alacoque. With that we will console Jesus and will honor to Our Lady, having given us her, and thus by means of its Immaculate Heart we will arrive at Jesus.